IIT Kharagpur introduced 12-week on-line course on Deep Studying in Visible Computing. The faculty will situation e-certificates for a price of Rs 1,000, and can particularly profit engineering college students.
The Indian Institute of Expertise (IIT) Kharagpur has introduced a 12-week free on-line course on deep studying for visible computing. (Deep studying is a sort of machine studying algorithm)
Though the course is open to any skilled or scholar, it might be most useful for college students pursuing the next levels: electrical engineering, electronics and communications engineering and laptop science engineering.
Thus far, 900 learners have enrolled for the course which can be carried out by Debdoot Sheet, assistant professor of Electrical Engineering at IIT Kharagpur.
Issues to know
- The course is free.
- There’s a Rs 1,000 price for an e-certificate.
- The certificates can be supplied primarily based on the efficiency of the candidate within the closing examination.
- The ultimate rating can be calculated primarily based on 25 p.c of the common project rating and 75 p.c of the proctored certification examination. The common project rating is the common of the perfect eight out of the 12 assignments given within the course.
- Exhausting copies of the certificates is not going to be supplied.
How you can apply
The course is being supplied on the Swayam NPTEL platform whereby you’ll want to join utilizing an e mail tackle.
- The 12-week course can be carried out from 23 January 2023 to 14 April 2023.
- Final date for enrollment is 30 January 2023.
- The examination can be carried out on 30 April 2023 in two slots: from 9 am to 12 midday and a couple of pm to five pm.
(Edited by Asha Prakash.)
We at The Higher India need to showcase all the pieces that’s working on this nation. By utilizing the ability of constructive journalism, we need to change India – one story at a time. Should you learn us, like us and need this constructive motion to develop, then do take into account supporting us by way of the next buttons.
Please learn these FAQs earlier than contributing.