The Higher India and Godrej & Boyce announce the ‘Greatest Housing Society Awards’ to recognise housing societies which have set the bar for what it means to be a really sustainable and inclusive neighborhood. The winner will probably be awarded a certificates and prizes price Rs 1 lakh. Right here’s all it’s essential know.
This text is printed in partnership with Godrej & Boyce
The arrival of COVID has led many in the direction of a extra sustainable mindset, and a wider acceptance of an environmentally pleasant way of life. Amongst these is the housing sector, which has seen an increase in condominium complexes which are imbibing an environmentally acutely aware manner of day-to-day functioning.
Is your housing society part of the development too? Has it provide you with an out-of-the-box resolution that contributes in the direction of a sustainable and inexperienced future? Is it a trailblazer in recycling, home employees welfare and extra?
If sure, that is your spot! And it’s time on your place of residence to be recognised and rewarded for these great efforts.
The Higher India and Godrej & Boyce are right here with the ‘Greatest Housing Society Awards’ to recognise housing societies in India which have set the bar for what it means to be a really thriving, sustainable and inclusive neighborhood.
The winner will probably be awarded a certificates and prizes price Rs 1 lakh from Godrej & Boyce.
Who are you able to nominate?
Questioning what we’re on the lookout for? Listed below are the 8 classes:
- Sustainability: Housing societies which are doing rainwater harvesting, waste segregation and recycling, putting in photo voltaic panels, planting bushes, and many others, to create a extra sustainable world.
- Swachh initiative: In case your society retains cleanliness above all the things else, not simply contained in the gates, but additionally outdoors.
- Inclusivity: In case your society is inclusive of all — senior residents and folks with disabilities, with indicators in braille, ramps, and many others.
- Empathy: In case your society offers home staff with amenities similar to washrooms, consuming water stations, resting stations, and many others.
- Innovation: Societies with the zeal to innovate options for a sustainable future.
- Selling India’s Tradition and Heritage: In case your society is the life of each competition and consists of all of India’s cultures to convey residents collectively.
- Selling Entrepreneurship and Residence Enterprise: Societies that assist home-based entrepreneurs and promote such people, particularly ladies.
- Neighborhood Constructing – In case your society contributes to the folks and communities dwelling in close by areas.
- There can even be one general winner which options the perfect practices for ‘Godrej Good & Inexperienced Total Winner’.
Issues to know:
- All nominations will undergo a jury and a meticulously designed scoring course of. The nominees will probably be judged primarily based on attributes similar to discount of carbon footprint, the optimistic influence created, the variety of people benefited, the interval of labor/motion, its scalability, and many others.
- The competitors is simply open to societies and people dwelling in India.
- You’ll be able to nominate multiple particular person. Ensure to say the class of nomination.
nominate or apply?
You’ll be able to nominate or apply by merely filling out the shape: http://bit.ly/3kh8G82
Edited by Divya Sethu